Senior School – entrance exam
“We aim to provide a first class liberal education for girls. The School’s motto is ‘Honour Before Honours’ and this underpins the community. We care for each other and support one another. Integrity and character lie at the heart of who we are.”
As parents we love...
- Incredible ‘can do’ ethos, it really is ‘cool to like school’!
- Effort and achievement are highly celebrated by all, from academic to sporting, to music and drama
- Positive relationships between school and parents who are regularly invited in to see, enjoy and celebrate much of what goes on
As pupils we love...
- Food- an amazing banquet served every day for lunch!
- Friends – “I have a lovely group of close friends, but all my class are so nice!”
- Fun – actively engaged in learning, acting, and sports matches with lively staff
What makes us different
- Voted Number 2 most innovative independent school in UK, #i25 Awards, March 2019
- No. 2 Tennis School in GB for Girls. (No.1 for many years till December 2018!)
- No.1 In Europe for the World Scholar’s Cup 2018
- No.1 academically performing school in Dorset based on A level & EPQ results 2018
- Voted in the top 5 boarding schools for girls in the UK Study International, October 2015
- Swimming & Tennis Academies with Boarding