Informal interview and assessment
“Our aim is to provide an outstanding education which equips pupils with the qualities of character and confidence to see them through the next stage of their education and beyond.”
As parents we love...
- The teaching is outstanding. Inspiring, positive, giving one’s best, are all the qualities they instil in the children.
- The children glow – they’re supported, encouraged without being pushed, and very well looked after.
- The atmosphere is outstanding; everyone is there because they genuinely want to be.
As pupils we love...
- Their days at school. They arrive happy to be back and always are buzzing when I collect them.
- They are so happy with their friends and the variety of lessons.
- The space and facilities are amazing and allow them to stretch and grow!
What makes us different
Superb education and teaching by experienced and highly qualified, specialist staff enables pupils to to meet the challenges of pre-testing, Common Entrance and scholarship examinations. It is also designed to instil a love of learning and inquisitive, independent thinking.
Every child matters at Port Regis and we take the responsibility of caring for all our pupils extremely seriously. We work tirelessly to ensure a nurturing atmosphere in which each child feels secure and happy.
Boarding, in all forms, thrives at Port Regis and is rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
The school has an excellent reputation for sport at both team and individual levels.
Music, art, design, drama and technology are also very strong and we benefit from outstanding facilities.
Dozens more hobbies, clubs and after school activities are also on offer.
Pupils go on to a wide range of the best local and national public schools.