Application form, entrance test (UKiset if applicant is from overseas), interview and school reports.
“Concord is an international community committed to high academic standards, dedication and mutual respect in a safe, vibrant and friendly environment in which students can flourish and fulfil their potential. Students are expected to behave with kindness in a way that promotes harmony, decency and trust.”
Dr Michael Truss
As parents we love...
- Outstanding academic support and achievement
- Pastoral care and safeguarding of the students are outstanding
- Concord advocates inclusion for all students from around the globe
As pupils we love...
- 40-minute lessons which are much more beneficial to learning
- Large amounts of diverse extra curriculum activities and clubs that are offered
- The food – which is outstanding
What makes us different
Concord is a very special place. It is a school where young people can pursue their studies in an atmosphere where academic success is celebrated. The international mix of students provides a vibrant and varied community with a global perspective in which to study and live. It is also kind, welcoming and friendly.
The outstanding academic achievement of the students is what attracts many parents to Concord but it is the supportive and nurturing community that encourages students to return after they have left.