Learn how your school can make use of our free parent noticeboard to attract fundraising revenue.
If you'd like to contact the member that listed this item to check if the item is still available, please visit their member profile page and message them from there.
We are a young digital agency based in central Winchester. We're seeking a technically minded individual to make sure all aspects of each project have balanced attention to scope, budget, quality and schedule, with significant experience of working with strategic and creative teams to manage an end-to-end project cycle.
Part time (initially 3 days spread across the week)
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum, pro-rata
Key duties of the role:
• Developing and delivering weekly progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
• Creating project plans, monitoring and tracking progress to completion
• Ensuring project acceptance criteria and invoicing points are understood and agreed by the client throughout the project life cycle
• Developing systems and processes to support efficient working practices
• Identifying and managing project risks, dependencies, assumptions, deliverables and milestones
• Proactively managing changes in project scope, identify and address issues, and devise contingency plans
• Dealing with issues as they arise, identifying solutions which are compatible with client needs
• Attending clients pitches and demonstrating project management strategies
• Supporting the team in tailoring client contracts.
• Managing expectations with both the client and company stakeholders
• Liaising regularly with and reporting back to clients on progress
• Liaising with the creative strategy development team and the client team to ensure progression on behalf of the client
• Supporting the marketing and sales team to develop proposals
• Tracking and reporting budgets and spend, flagging up significant variances from plan
• Using experience and 'lessons learned’ to support a culture of continuous learning
• Supporting maintenance of projects in development
If you're the right person for this role you will ideally have a numeracy qualification minimum Level 3 or equivalent; preferably a recognised project management qualification; preferably be educated to degree level; have good interpersonal skills; a team player with the ability to understand and clarify client needs. You'll have experience of using project management methods and experience of managing software projects.
If you feel that this item is inappropriate, please notify us and we'll look into it >
£35,000.00 per year
Thank you, a message has been sent to the administration team to investigate further.×