Join the team at School Notices
We’re currently recruiting for the following positions:
Social Media Executive
We’re looking for an ambitious and fun Social Media Executive to join our small but fast-growing team. You’ll be responsible for all of our social media activities, including content – so exceptional copywriting skills are a must.
Community is at the heart of what we do and you’ll have the opportunity to help fortify our brand, build awareness and increase our following through original and inspiring content.
- Planning, creating, scheduling and posting all social media content for the company across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Writing and posting content for blog posts
- Proofreading/creating magazine content to be re-purposed for social media
- Reporting on insights from social campaigns and adjusting tactics to optimise future results
- Community management – strategizing to help increase reach, sentiment and engagement
- In-depth experience of working with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn are a must
- Ideally you will have worked either in-house or agency – whether as a graduate first jobber or work experience
- Exceptional copywriting and communication skills
- Basic SEO knowledge would be advantageous
- Experience in building paid for digital/social media campaigns would be useful
- An understanding of how content fits into the marketing world
- The ability to manage your own time effectively
About School Notices
SN is a digital community and marketplace for independent schools and parents – but with a difference. As well offering a vital use for parents, 25% of all our advertising revenue is donated back to our member schools for their fundraising initiatives. We’re not your typical hierarchical company either – we’re a small team where everyone mucks in - which means you’ll have the chance to work across a broad range of projects within marketing, PR, publishing and more!
Salary: £20-22k depending on experience
Please send applications and CVs to Nicky Chute at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Executive
We are looking for a dynamic, and success driven person to join our fantastic company that has enjoyed huge growth over the last year - we are unrivalled in what we do in our industry. You’ll be joining an amazing team, with a great atmosphere, and all your training will be provided.
- A willingness to pick up the phone and make calls every day
- Ambition to grow the company as quickly as we can
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- A positive attitude
- A keen eye for a potential lead
About School Notices
SN is a digital community and marketplace for independent schools and parents – but with a difference. As well offering a vital use for parents, 25% of all our advertising revenue is donated back to our member schools for their fundraising initiatives. We’re not your typical hierarchical company either – we’re a small team where everyone mucks in – which means you’ll have the chance to work across a broad range of projects within the company!
Salary: £18-20K depending on experience, plus bonus
Please send applications and CVs to Tracy Hoar at email@example.com